SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

just like the fact that this company has amongst it some of the...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    just like the fact that this company has amongst it some of the most prospective suite of projects before it that ive seen for some time - only the market hasn't got wind of it yet by the looks of things

may i suggest to look at the following preso from another asx listed company also in poland to exploit the mineral rich country which has made KGHM amongst the leaders in copper production worldwide. Prior to thinking that this is in someway cross promoting anotheer stock on this forum, no attempts are being made whatsoever- It's more in an effort to educate those on the possibilities which this project hosts to a company such as SSC. In particular look at slide 10-11+12 to know just what this upcoming drilling campaign might mean for SSC

On another sidenote- what was mentioned in Strzelecki's presentation was that they were able to get granted tenement concessions even after opposition from a nearby major mining with interests in Poland and Internationally. Wouldn't take much to assume that it would be in fact KGHM with opposition to these tenements- Assuming this state of play and assuming that our Bogdan project is in closer vicinity then that of Strzeelcki Metals concessions- could one assume that KGHM knows about the geology of nearby tenements and the prospective copper mineralisation which extends beyind their tenements and for this reason are so opposed to others coming in around them because they want it all for themselves ??

If this is the case, I would say that Mlos and the board of SSC would have to of done some real groundwork to a key asset such as Bogdan, even with a International Copper company in the area being heavily against others coming into their area of interest-

Just some ideas for thought as we wait -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.