MCT 11.4% 3.1¢ metalicity limited

So whats going on with MCT dropping, page-6

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    "Mate you're talking as if it were results from drilling" - Every single successful drill campaign Ive seen has started from a successful RC program. They sampled two areas 1km apart. Spodumene is visible, did they just miss it while taking the RC chips, not know what they were looking for or the area at surface is pretty much barren? Im not 100%, but Id imagine with how rare spodumene is, if you're not getting much at surface, the likelihood of it getting better below isn't high.

"Consider the type of sampling" - they took 3kg RC samples as per every other company I've seen. Saying this whole 'Miners Rights' is restrictive, doesn't seem to be true in regards to this type of sampling.

"Anyone expecting a major re-rate simply from those results is crazy IMO" - Pretty sure DKO has more than doubled based on RC samples alone? MCT drops 30%? on poor RC results. Id say the market views them as important.

"I don't think a trading halt/price sensitive header was required for the last Ann" - you're joking right? SS delayed and also sent back to basically re do the whole thing. You don't think that would affect the SP? What did it open up, 15% down?

"You're reading between the lines and making up your own little story with it" - Well the SP has done exactly what I expected it to after 'reading between the lines. Its done the exact opposite to what you've thought by swallowing all the nice wording in each report.

"Impatience from sellers hoping for a quick re-rate is all it is." - Im not even sure what you mean here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.