PSL 0.00% 1.8¢ paterson resources ltd

So what's happened?

1. 2,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    So what's happened?

IMHO

1. We got scammed buy the original BoD, who we obviously trusted. They had a great time using our money playing around and probably playing poker! They bought things, sold things, issed themselves ops, shares. Pumped & Dumped. Changed company names.. paid for things that didn't exist, paid consultants that were mates etc. etc. Basically they acted like criminals.

2. The ASX wakes up to this not so honest BoD and freezes our money and company. Then the ASX leaves us in the dark.

3. A group of people, who we really had no idea who they were / are took over the company, they rounded up supporters from these threads then managed this group via Skype (for God sake, Skype!)

4. They got control of the company and since then they have apparently been 'sorting things out' while spending our money.

5. My gut feel is we have been scammed again! We have allowed it to happen. We stupidly thought the ASX might have our backs, but as long as this 'group of people' ticked the boxes and filled in the right forms, followed the procedures they were good to go..

6. The obvious target in this scam is our assets. Who ends up with our assets God only knows! They'll probably go to some other shonky company during our final Administration!

7. I'm referring this whole shemozzle to the Perth office of the AFP for their consideration.

IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.209M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 510293 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 211775 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.27pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ 12467
Last updated 14.20pm 02/05/2024 ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.