PSL 0.00% 1.4¢ paterson resources ltd

Patience is a virtue lacking in abundance these days.I’ve waited...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Patience is a virtue lacking in abundance these days.

I’ve waited for 18 plus months with bated breath for this mongrel of a stock to revive and ultimately thrive - another week or so of waiting ain’t a thing at this stage.

Resolution 7’s rejection (which I voted down) required the new board to seek alternate (external) sources of funding and subsequently had to request for an date extension of the AGM:

“ The notice of AGM seeks shareholder approval for the issue of convertible notes (Notes). It was considered to be in the best interests of shareholders to include the necessary resolutions in the notice of AGM for the issue of the Notes as:
    it is expected that shareholders will wish to discuss the Company’s funding strategy at the AGM, and it is preferable to ensure shareholders are provided with the proposed structure of the funding strategy prior to the AGM;
    andit avoids the expense and confusion of holding two separate general meetings within close proximity.”

Although my disgust and disappointment at the criminal shenanigans of the old board have not subsided (my own fault due to the lack of proper research - an expensive lesson now learnt), I reject the notion that “the sins of the father should be passed down to the son”.

An optimistic outlook is essential and should be maintained for this marathonic race we have all been running - all of us here were originally hoping for a sprint to riches - so i will not now give up with finish line in my sights.

The 9th of Dec will reveal the new board’s level of competency at fund raising and management in troubled waters not of their own making.

And though I’m not yet totally convinced by their inherent abilities, I’m more than happy that the previous “See ya next Tuesdays” have departed and I still have (an outside) chance of finishing the race with some dough in my pocket.

GLTAH!

Cheers Qi15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.