CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Buy on the high and sell on the low... I get it, you don't think...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Buy on the high and sell on the low... I get it, you don't think 2 is the low. 'Best to quarantine (sell)' and 'listen to the market'... All in your opinion of course... Small volume doesn't suggest to me market sentiment is poor or that we are in trouble.

I'd happily buy more at these levels but can't. I see this a great oppourtunity to average down. While communications or updates would assist I'd rather they focus on gaining contracts and expanding as opposed to addressing why the shares fallen to just give people a few pip rises for them to sell out.

They said their going through an acquisition, the quarterly acknowledges what they've advised, there's been no change to what they've advised... So do we really need an update?

It should be expected that contracts drop while elections occur. How governments spend prior to change impacts the next...

They are expanding...

Think what you've done in three months, going to the dentist in a quarter is an achievement for me. I think these blokes have been to the dentist, had a hair cut, got a new suit and are now heading out to town. Sure, if the blokes don't pull in, in the next quarter, I think you've got more merit to your advice of 'quarantining' to the masses.

BTW, quarantine relates to a 'hold', best use 'euthanise' which would be to terminate 'sell' now. My unqualified advice and all in my opinion is to 'quarantine' - 100 day hold or add. Great entry level!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.