CNW 0.00% 6.1¢ cirrus networks holdings limited

Of course no one wants their investment to go to zero but I...

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Of course no one wants their investment to go to zero but I don't see CNW as a risk of this at present based on a low volume chart over fundamentals. I actually see them building a positive platform that will improve margin in the future and grow the business. Unfortunately that does not attract the short term traders and market makers just yet.

'Don't try and out think the market', yes the market can tell alot about trends, again the market is a reflection of behaviours of traders but depends when you jump in and out if you make money. If you just follow market sentiment then you are always reactive which there is nothing wrong with and I am sure will make you money if only short term holds. As mentioned, unfortunately I am not in an occupation that allows me to trade quickly which means I need to look medium term and base investment more on fundementals, skill of management and future growth rather than the current chart indication.

— “Be fearfulwhen others are greedy, be greedy when others are fearful” — Warren Buffett

I am sure Warren was not just following others that move the market in saying this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.