LCY 6.67% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

Dear wonderful Legacy Iron Ore Staff, For whatever reason we...

1. 813 Posts.
    Dear wonderful Legacy Iron Ore Staff,

For whatever reason we remain in suspension of trading.

Funnily enough, (and I might add - going directly against your extremely well held too policy of open disclosure to shareholders and how successful and thorough this has been in the past) you are actually keeping us (we the little people - the brethren share holders - aka the scum of the earth, the thorn in your side, the pain in your a$$) in unanticipated suspense with your activity of late in as much as we continue to languish in a state somewhere between sleep and awake. You know that really raw and happy place so many of us feel in the mornings as we arise for another day at work trying to make money to pour back into this sparkling example of an ASX minnow share.

And so Shazza, Bendovan and Timmytime I put this to you (we shall let your indian colleagues take a breather from their furious pace at LCY) - is this suspension

(a) an accounts issue
    (b) a slap on the wrist for being a bad company and breaking ASIC or ASX rules
    (c) misspelling Tetris level 8 - under activities achieved for the year (this would be right under our first great achievement of dishing out 6 mill bucks for some queensland dusters)
    (d) achievement of some actual (now I am talking ridgy didge here) work that may add some value to the company. And then reopen to the market with a flurry of activity and hype as investors trample over each other to buy into something that has now become really undervalued because of something significant has happened.
    or
    (e) the most likely scenario that someone has just simply stuffed something up according to asx protocol.

Please - oh please can we just get someone to tell the share holders something. What is happening with our company ?? Please can you just give us something ???? Please

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.816K 201.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 283770 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 822367 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.