AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

so what's it potentially worth, page-9

1. 2,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2551
    I suggest reviewing the market outlook from 2015 to get an idea of just who is likely to be interested in the AudioPixels chip.

http://www.audiopixels.com.au/index.cfm/investor/asx-announcements/asx-announcements-2015/market-overview-may-2015/

It might be 4 years old (4 years!!!) but it still sets out what the market potential is for this device and for later iterations and variants.
    At that years AGM Fred and others talked about having had conversations with many major industry players who had expressed significant interest in the chip when it became a reality.

Again, from earlier the same year, ( http://www.audiopixels.com.au/index.cfm/investor/asx-announcements/asx-announcements-2015/performance-specifications/ ) I attach comments made by Mike Klasco, a guru in the loudspeaker world, about the prospects for the AP chip:

" ... Following his recent “standing room only” lecture on digital speakers at the ALMA (Association of Loudspeaker Manufacturing and Acoustic) International Symposium, the company invited Michael Klasco President of Menlo Scientific, one of the worlds foremost experts in loudspeakers having his footprint on many dozens of brand name speaker and acoustic products, to review and validate the company’s technologies, methodologies and results. Mike summarized his visit as follows:

"This week I had the unique opportunity to visit a MEMs semiconductor lab where the Audio Pixels’ team spends their time. Having the privilege to stick my nose everywhere into this ambitious initiative, I can say that this is one committed, passionate, and competent group of individuals. This is the same sort of inspired approach and focused purpose that eventually led MEMS microphone efforts to move from an industry joke to total domination of the consumer electronics industry. The Audio Pixels sound generation technique called Digital Sound Reconstruction, differs significantly from conventional speakers in that it appears able to deliver not only higher sound levels from smaller size speaker devices, but also more extended low frequencies (down to 250 Hz for a single chip) which is crucial for wideband voice sound reproduction, an upcoming standard for phones. This is exciting and game changing stuff." ... "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.