NDO 0.56% 90.0¢ nido education limited

Those that claimed there would be a floor under the sp if the...

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Those that claimed there would be a floor under the sp if the offer of 5.5 were misguided. It was always going to fall and IMO will continue to do so. I'll admit to taking up the offer as the Directors weren't putting up a find so it was a foregone conclusion. I also wrote on a number of occasions the outcome if holders didn't take up the offer, and I was speaking from first hand experience. IMO the next move form BCP will be to call a trading halt requesting and EGM. At this point they will propose a vote to take the company private. Of course they will win that and holders will be stuck with the outcome. Some time down the line, in my experience it was 6 years they wrote to me with an offer. I accepted with glee. The flip side here though and a positive is that the board will be more committed and the company could well go from strength to strength. there may even be a divi or two along the way. It's just that you will not have the luxury of selling your shares when it suits you.; Best of luck to you all, holders past and present. Thanks for the kind words cubitius. Regards Ozgem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $205.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 90.0¢ 90.0¢ $17.45K 19.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 3950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.