CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

Well.......I'm trying to be optimistic about this share but I'm...

1. 25 Posts.
    Well.......

I'm trying to be optimistic about this share but I'm really struggling. What does that big share sale mean? 7 shares costing a whopping 2.8c. Is someone trying to drag down the average before a cap raising or takeover...D'Oh?

Since the last cap raising was a failure we are due to run out of cash by the end of August at the latest (full cap raising would have provided enough cash until the end of the September quarter according to the prospectus). So, where are we likely to be going from here?

Personally I think another cap raising would be futile as we have already exhausted shareholder good will - no-one wanted to get involved in the last one, hence the shortfall.

Surely that means the only possible rescue would be a buy-out - at an extremely low level given the current record low SP!! Or, the optimistic side of me (well hidden by now) might say there's going to be a big sales announcement.

Don't get me wrong, I think CNN have a great long term future but I'm struggling to see how we can survive in the short term!

What does everyone think? Given the:

- Record Low Share Price
    - No Sales Figures
    - Very Little Cash on Hand
    - Failed Cap Raising
    - Poor Management Communication

What's Next? How do we survive the current drought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.