SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

What do I expect, some contrition and stop blaming others for...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    What do I expect, some contrition and stop blaming others for the shite they are in. In terms of escrow, I believe management should escrow all shares they own until this is sorted, no point allowing them an opportunity to sell based on insider knowledge and profit at the expense of other shareholders. Provide guidance that is not full of weasel words that try to hide the true state of the business (The ongoing VISA issue is a perfect example in the recent 4C)

It is time for the broom to be brought out. Get rid of the board and c-suite that swept in off the back of the reverse takeover (Although rumour has it Mr Richards has left, leaving Ms Warrell to sign off on others misdeeds) and get more experience on board. The company is no longer the little fintech/regtech it started as, it needs grow the depth of the board inline with the direction it is heading, and the sooner the better. Perhaps look for someone with the right connections to fix this mess and that would provide a level headed management style in the future.

Essentially the company needs to reset and restore trust. Not that I like comparisons with other companies that have been a constant thread in these forums, but this is the time to look at how others reset a company, restore trust and move forward.

Apologies for the rant, I am also frustrated by this situation as I think it could be a winner if these headwinds can be removed.

You make a good point on the NSX/Clearpay, it should be made available to all other exchanges as an additional revenue stream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.