SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi Scott,As no one else has responded to your contribution I...

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Scott,

As no one else has responded to your contribution I will try. As you know the ASX has bent over backwards to be an absolute p..in the a..se (that's an odd expression if you think about it and imagine !!) and in my view, given the literally thousands of pages of responses from ISX to the ASX's incessant questioning that is clearly "digging" for something that they can't find, I cannot believe for one moment that the ASX is going to miraculously stop with its attacks just because they may get a smack on the back of the hand from a judge.
    While the board members of the ASX and the ASX itself are so conflicted with not only ISX but numerous of other companies listed, their behaviour will not change until ASIC does what it is suppose to do and pull them in to line. The behaviour of the ASX, in particular towards ISX, has in my 40+ years of investing been appalling. And their behaviour will continue after this judge or any further judges (and there will be more than one IMO) have made their decision(s). It is in the ASX's DNA and cannot change, sadly. The ASX will not miraculously change their ways towards ISX just because of a judgement handed down by any judge. Thus for my money I would prefer this exciting company to be relisted somewhere else, as has another of my investments. And with today's technology etc it is relatively easy to keep track of investments almost anywhere else in the world and to trade them.
    Finally, I learnt a long time ago that the first expense with a lawyer is the cheapest. My admiration for JK and his chairman taking on the ASX is equally matched with Mike Kane of Boral who took on the Union thugs over the Grollo issue. Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.