POS 0.00% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

So what's the EA exploration plan NH?, page-4

1. 9,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4227
    hear hear JC

Nickel is a mans metal, its sharp spikes and drops can give you nose bleeds.
    I saw it with ANL in 1996, my boss made a 22 bagger and it saved his life, then crashed to 0 and they thought it killed AF almost but it didn't now he is worth $3B
    Many POS holders made fortunes in ANL FMG and POS before so they wait and buy at lows like me.
    I know some of them as you know JC

Ask Anton about me. I am loyal to the core even in death. I will not change sides not ever, he knows this.

This is what true believers are like, we can wait 7 years if we have to.
    I have watched POS since Elvis made his fortune on it in 2007, I was stunned but I have a lot of respect for those who took the hard decision and massive risks and won. It takes GUTS.

AF has GUTS
    Anton has GUTS
    NH RD even DS have and had GUTS through thick and thin, through ANL & POS they stayed loyal.

Loyalty is hard to find as many run for the hills even when they lose $10K let alone $200K or $500K but I say this, POS will recover and its getting respect again right now even though the SP is manipulated lower for all of us true believers to pile in cheap yet again and again.

For true wealth is made in risk taking and believing in a project before the market and the herd relaise and understand it.

POS is the Third Force in Nickel Ore
    POS is the new SIR and has the NEW NOVA...you will find out sooner or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $14.99K 2.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 67433887 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4861264 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.