RMS 1.07% $1.89 ramelius resources limited

so what's the money for?, page-2

1. 5,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 711
    For what it is worth, some RMS holders seem to be overlooking one or two things.

Even a cashed up company with a good income stream needs to secure itself for its future, and just think for one minute that Ramelius were somewhat counting on the $1 options expiring on 30th June was going to bring in approx $14 million.
    It is surely better that RMS act now and raise some capital as a buffer and for contingencies.
    I could be way off track but in my opinion, I think we will see approx 25 - 30 million shares offered and taken up to raise approximately the same as the RMSOB options would raise if they were, or would be, "in the money" and the point is, RMS might have been counting on these options
    to be exercised........ approx $14 million.
    Don't be sidetracked by this cap raising and remember that if you have been a holder for some time, RMS gave all shareholders the opportunity to subscribe in the last SPP.

For this reason, the odds are that we will be offered again.

Also, Johno has mentioned possible acquisitions, this has been constantly mentioned by Ramelius and if the right opportunity has or will present itself, then surely RMS will need to have funds secured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.020(1.07%)
Mkt cap ! $2.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.89 $1.82 $6.030M 3.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 88275 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 5659 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.