ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

In my opinion GGG is the least transparent public company I have...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    In my opinion GGG is the least transparent public company I have ever seen.

Let me give you a few examples:
    Has anyone ever seen any actual hard third party data as to the makeup of the actual ore that GGG is trying to get a license to mine? I have not.

Has anyone ever seen hard data as to whether, and or if so, when the company actually took an underground sample of their ore?

Has anyone ever actually seen a copy of the agreement the company made with their Chinese shareholder Shenge? We have heard stories of a joint venture, and then of no joint venture, but has anyone ever seen one or any evidence of one, or any information of any agreement of any type with Shenge and its terms? I haven't.

The company has talked about an agreement with Shenge for them to process GGG ore in China. Has anyone ever seen that agreement? What might the terms be, I suggest we shareholers don't know because we have never seen the document supposedly signed by both of them. Do we know any thing about any of it from actual related documents from the parties? I don't.

What exactly do we share holders actually know, from the actual documentary evidence that proves exactly what was agreed to and signed and what was done since? Anyone have actual documents like that? If you do please publish them for us because I have been a shareholder since the shares were issued and I don't have anything to document any contracts with contractors doing work on the project or agreements with supposed partners.

So guys what do we actually know about our company besides the fact that if you only count hard data, such as signed agreements, or data provided by contractors the company hired to do specific work contained in reports, we know very little other than unsubstantiated statements by the board and most specifically by John Mair.

We have very little hard evidence about what problems we may as a company actually have because we have no idea what the company has either done, or haven't done, or agreed to or have not agreed to and with who. We simply don't know.

How about a board change, what do you guys think?

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.