ETM 0.00% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey GuysOne more set of questions that I think, actually in my...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Guys
    One more set of questions that I think, actually in my opinion, need to be considered most urgently?

The one question GGG has never, to my knowledge answered, is why the company never made a formal announcement to shareholders and to the ASX as to their agreeing to forfeit, at the governments sole discretion, their license rights to mine radioactive materials in a 2013 addendum that is attached to their Exploration license. Why?

If I may set the table, in case you don't know this story, in 2013 the Greenland government presented to GGG an addendum to their Exploration license, which continues to be attached and remains in force today, in which GGG agreed that the government could, for any reason or no reasonqat any time, cancel GGG's rights to mine any radioactive materials. And that the Government could do so and GGG would have no legal redress or otherwise, with regard to damages, with the Greenland government at all.

As you can see, GGG's agreeing to this addendum (which in terms of their doing so, is not in question regardless of what may anyone may say as it exists and continues in force, and continues attached to their license today.

The question, which likely could be and probably is, exceptionally serious in my opinion, is, why did the company and more specifically the board, despite the very clear ASX requirement, and the Australian legal requirements, of the directors to do so, why did they never properly disclose this transaction of their forfeiture of the company's rights to mine radioactive materials, to the exchange or we shareholders? Again why and why have they still not done so through today?

Their failing to do so deprived, we shareholders and all those who became shareholders, of this information as they made decisions about buying and owning the company. They further kept the brokers, who were raising funds for the company, (GGG raised over 100million in several fundraisings from 2013 to today), to be able to fully inform their potential buyers of the company not having the radioactive mining rights. So the GGG board's failure to make these required disclosures actually deprived many shareholders and brokers and the exchange of very material information.

The question is, has the boards failure to carry out their duties to disclose this very material information put the company at risk for a shareholder legal suit for damages their failure to do so may have ? If we are liable, they certainly are as well and we also need, in my opinion as a company, to immediately seek council to answer that question and also answer the question as to whether our board also has criminal liabilities from this failure on their part. It is the most serious question that needs to be answered that has been unanswered for far too long (since 2013) in my opinion.

Ciao
    Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $2.189K 64.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 619228 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 334318 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 50000
Last updated 10.47am 08/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.