ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Wheelwright,The addendum to their Exploration license that GGG...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Wheelwright,
    The addendum to their Exploration license that GGG agreed to in 2013, but never announced to the ASX or we shareholders, gives the Government the right to cancel mining of radioactive elements, literally today, it actually reads "If the licensee applies for notification of authorization to use radioactive elements. cf. clause 301, the Naalakksuisut may freely and for no reason or for any reason reject the application. The application may be rejected, among other things, due to a political or administrative decision not to grant permission for the use of radioactive elements. A rejection of the application entails no obligations and no liability, for the Greenland Home Rule Government, the Naalakkersuisut or the Mineral Resources Directorate. The above quoted text, is an exact copy of the Addendum that GGG agreed to in 2013, is currently attached to their Exploration license and that they never have properly announced to we shareholders or the ASX.
    See my posts below, it just so happens I talked about it all in my posts today, but regardless, the new Prime Minister, when asked about GGG this morning literally said "Its a dead Issue."
    So best case for GGG is their EIA and Feasibility study at the very least will need to be redone, as neither deals at all with what the company is going to due, if it mines at all, with the radioactive elements that come up with the non radioactive ore. Unfortunately, or foolishly for them, they didn't deal with this scenario of losing there radioactive permissions in any of the work they did, so it all will have to be redone which best case, will take years. Think the board needs to change? Spectacular incompetence in my humble opinion.

Ciao,
    Dull1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.