ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

So what's the roadmap from here?, page-271

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I looked at the new Board of GGG and it now looks quite China/Asia centric to me. With John Mair stepping down from the Managing Director’s role, can GGG still be considered a Perth based resources company or has the centre of gravity moved to Singapore?

GGG’s partner Shenghe has a rep on the Board and Shenghe’s focus is to embed itself more firmly into the REE supply chain

A recent tImeline of events-
    Nov. Rumoured that Shenghe has had a management shake up possibly related to MP and rumoured mega China Rare Earth Group impending announcement.

2 Nov. GGG Submits Responses for Kvanefjeld Project White Paper

2 Dec. Naaja H. Nathanielsen reported to have received Advice from law firm Poul Schmith who have made a legal assessment of the consequences of the uranium ban. The Naalakkersuisut will not disclose the assessment as it may be used in a future trial.

2 Dec. Naaja H. Nathanielsen meets with the Danish Minister of Justice, Nick Hækkerup

6 Dec GGG appoints new managing director to commence strategic review who has extensive experience in the development of supply chains in specialty metals. ‘ Daniel Mamadou is an executive director at Welsbach Holdings, a Singapore based Metals and Mining Corporate Advisory firm. His focus is on the development of supply chain infrastructure for metal and materials that are critical to the energy transition.

From 2015 until 2020, Daniel Mamadou was the Head of the Technology Metals division of Noble Group, and the Executive Director of Talaxis Ltd since 2015.

Talaxis, a subsidiary of Noble Group Holdings, is a private investment company which focuses on the creation and development of supply chains in specialty metals.’https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/GGG/02462674.pdf

Hmmm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $5.833K 294.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3820803 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 201936 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.