ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

So what's the roadmap from here?, page-305

1. 2,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    Without Prejudice

ZafiTiana
    Sometimes things can happen that create Strange Bedfellows.....

However GBB (Greg Barnes) is the Principle person at Rimbal he is also the sole owner of Tanbreez...
    when GML (GGG) gained 100% ownership GBB at that time had a shareholding of 14%,,,, bigger than Shenghe.

GBB is not listed as a major shareholder but still shows he holds stock....??

GBB also sold earlier this year his interest in the Ivittuut cryolite mine to Eclipse Metals:
    Note that Cerium is also listed as an owner...?? who are Cerium...??

EXTRACT

Summary of key terms of the agreement

Pursuant to the agreement between the Company Cerium Pty Ltd (Cerium), Rimbal Pty Ltd (Rimbal) and Greg barnes, the company has agreed, subject to satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions precedent to acquire the Assets from Cerium and Rimbal (together, the sellers)

GBB on Hotcopper has GML on Sell but shows Holding:

His commentary is a thorn in the side of GML and has been since I first came on this site... JM has just stood down from his position and GBB has heaped praise on him for his good work....Yet still continues to criticise also the work that JM has completed to date (read his Posts)..

The name Shemiesan has also appeared in many of my searches that have connections to the above...

All the information that I have just posted have been gathered from Hotcopper Company announcements and freely available on searching media....

In my opinion John Mair has had a lot to contend with in achieiving what he has for GML/Kvanefjeld
    White Paper with approved EIA/SIA . waiting on final respons from the EMARA (authority). Remeber he joined GML as GM then became MD I think when the other MD switched to Bluejay....

We now have to sit and wait for the first step of the new MD and also an update from the GM Jorn Nielsen...???

Remember that GML is cashed up and is open for business.......

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.