ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

i thought the timing was a curiosity, but I think it took a...

1. 3,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    i thought the timing was a curiosity, but I think it took a while to all get confirmed.
    It's a pull out from Greenland's view, but it's a strategic hiatus for GGG as company.

All eyes now will be on waiting for GGG. and Dan to workout a corporate action. Just judging from the how busy he is at the moment with the Nasdaq IPO, might actually see Tony/Simon/Xiaolei/Miles hold the fort for a few weeks (finish up the quarter).

Not knowing what the corporate action play is will mean you need to prepare for a possible vend-in/dilution scenario. (mind you GGG has only modest amount of shares on issue). They would be mad to do a consolidation at this time. I am of the view, GGG just needs a viable asset - and reconnect with holders the new story/time free ----> exit the holders that don't want to carry on etc in an orderly fashion (made easier if URA, holds the shares and continues past this review period; this is probability at play)

Having looked at the whole Noble Group fiasco (and this is isn't a reflection of Dan), it makes GGG trouble's look like a bad "Neighbour's" episode.
    Noble is currently blocked from re-listing on the SG exchange, according to Wiki.

I see Dan as having a connection with local population in Africa. (this is still a guess as based on his previous work history), but he was involved quite heavily in Malawi.
    Now if you jump on Malawi24 which local news publication - you will get to understand that the local people are pro-mining in general, very patriotic in the sense they want to grow opportunities for the country. There was an article where the locals were quite passionate about why 60 Tonne, of Bulk Ore/Core Samples was not be processed in Malawi. i.e. we demand Malawi have a lab-facility, it was sent to Perth labs for processing.

This appears to be quite the redemption story for Dan. And I think when he does address the GGG shareholders, candidly he should have quite the story to tell. (after sorting out all his current matters).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $15.97K 760.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 141837 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50487 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.