ETM 6.12% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I have been following these GGG threads for a while but never...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have been following these GGG threads for a while but never commented as I never do comment much, I, unfortunately, made the call of investing in GGG at .25 the day before the big initial sell-off (some luck huh) Im honestly speechless and not even sure why I am writing but I guess I just need to vent, I don't see a point in me selling off as it is just not worth it at this price. If I lose my whole investment well that's just part of the investing game.

I do not believe that a company like GGG can just go down without a fight, there has to be a plan B or an alternative in place, not saying this will happen anywhere in the near future but at least something in the next 5 or so years. IA can claim they are anti-uranium and that very likely is true but to just kick out GGG will cause a big ripple effect that will come back to bite them in the butt in the future and I just don't see how they can act so quickly in halting the project (unless their leadership and the party really is just plain crazy and that is possible) but this could give Greenland a bad rep and damage their credibility as a country. Regardless of their stance of "we want mining but not dirty mining" foreign investors will think twice before deciding to invest in a business or project whether it's mining or anything else. Even just for me (and I am a nobody in this case) this has left a bad taste in my mouth and I will for sure never invest in a company operating in Greenland ever again.

I guess I am after anyone ideas on any potential alternatives or Plan B's if anyone does have them? This would be welcoming and might put my mind at ease.

A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.53K 1.543M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151510 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 252330 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.