CTS contact uranium limited

A look at many uranium stocks shows a similar picture. You would...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    A look at many uranium stocks shows a similar picture. You would have to remember that there was major bullishness on uranium 12+/- months back, since then, the credit crisis, the opes prime fiasco.... Looking at the SP charts for many smaller companies since May 07 (uranium and non-uranium alike), you can see huge drops for many, particularly for ones that have come off the boil (ie uranium stocks).

Stock specifically for CTS, the issue of shares at 11c could be a give-away for new shareholders, a sign of how cash strapped CTS is, a sign of how cash is very short everywhere and you need to make some tough decisions to raise money. Surely, cash is valuable at the moment, but the tide eventually has to turn..... those with cash will rush back into undervalued stocks and more particularly stocks that have fallen out of favour, like uranium stocks.

Where does CTS fit into this view? It's only my view, but with the huge energy demands of the world going forward, the price of oil, the desire to reduce carbon dioxide emissions.... you would have to think the tide would have to turn for companies like CTS that "have" a potentially valuable resource just sitting there and some with cash just sitting there waiting for sentiment to turn.

For option holders, the next month is critical. I've heard that CTS management is waiting to see how things pan out over the next month (ie sentiment in the markets generally and for uranium), before any final decision is taken with respect to addressing the options. There are ways that CTS can maintain their "fan base" and look after past shareholders, not just looking to new investors that can meet their immediate cash needs. Come on CTS, make the right decisions. Obviously, the tide turning will make things a lot easier for CTS management. Hopefully, the tide will turn very soon. If it does, the recent pessimism could quickly disappear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.