CTS contact uranium limited

so whats wrong with cts, page-5

1. 177 Posts.
    With the sub-prime mess, any non producing mining stocks have been steadily sold off from August 07 through to March 08. During this time we have seen companies issue resource upgrades and more good news only to see the share price slip further. It's only been in the past month or so that companies with proven resources have shown some turn-around backed by good news and market sentiment.

The Uranium price has taken a hammering in this time.

CTS has been sold down because it is a uranium explorer and we are not sure exactly what our resource is, hence we are speculative.

Some people claim the resource update from Corachapi was poorly executed. Outer areas of the deposit were drilled early in the program to test just how big the deposit is, then results containing less that 150 ppm were included, hence the market may have interpreted the results as poor, despite it being a resource upgrade. I believe management have learnt their lesson from all the not so happy emails and phone calls they received. I am not too fussed. I am happy to sit and wait for uranium market sentiment to change before we release our major resource upgrades.

Peru is friendly towards uranium mining and acknowledges the flow-on benefits mining brings to the surrounding communities.

There are mines located not too far from the Corachapi deposit, so I can't imagine the location would be too much of an issue. Although if somebody else knows of any specific issues I welcome your input.

A lot of people expect we are on the cusp of a major upswing in the price of uranium based on the fact it was possibly oversold on the uranium futures market and energy demand is increasing as the price of oil climbs. Oil up / peak oil = electric cars = huge increase in electricity requirments that don't greatly increase CO2 output = nuclear = increased POU.

CTS is a great opportunity for anybody looking to get set to take a ride on the coming POU wave. Lets just hope that the wave swells, or a major resource upgrade comes in time to take our option holders with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.