CTS contact uranium limited

so whats wrong with cts, page-6

1. 6,351 Posts.
    Sundance kid,

Not sure about the altitude stuff. I spoke to someone from the company last week. I asked about concerns voiced by a HC member that the weather conditions (like ones recently slowing proceeding) may be an ongoing concern in future mining. The CTS company rep said it would not be. The "extreme weather" was at the end of March, is this weather likely to proceed for many months over southern hemisphere winter? How heavy are the snow falls here? I suppose Canada, Russia, other places in the world have to mine and manage in the cold weather.

I am not sure whether the high altitude factor is an issue? If it is an issue, why? Saw a picture of a mining truck and ground covered in thick frost (or snow?) at the Freeport mine in West Papua. It's near the equator, but at 4500m, the mine is one of the richest (if not the richest) copper/gold mines in the world.

The Corachapi deposit is at 4700 metres, but further from the equator? Can anyone contribute some real facts/valid guesstimates on economic feasibilities of mining at Corachapi and how specifically, weather and/or altitude could specifically affect mining operations there?

Googled Corachapi and found others (Range Resources) are also there. Anyone know how others are faring, exploring, mining there???

Of course, CTS has other prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.