CTS contact uranium limited

Hi Portio. I am sure that you are correct about the future of...

1. 34 Posts.
    Hi Portio. I am sure that you are correct about the future of uranium mining, but weak management and lack of finance are big inhibiting factors. You are correct about the general fall in uranium shares, but the Corachapi announcement on 28/11/2007 certainly exacerbated the problems. As for finance, I cannot understand why the company cannot borrow money in Peru or from the USA where interest rates are much lower than in Oz.The main thing is to get the field into production as quickly as possible, but my impression of Napier is that he is a soft, sleek, weak, effete character with none of the drive required to push this project along. Lets face it there are plenty of other uranium mining shares to buy - DYL for one - which have the goods. The other thing that annoys me about CTS is that they are not very good at responding to queries. The only time that I contacted them, they did not have the courtesy to return my call. I think that they are under a siege mentality. In addition, they do not seem to have any plan as to when they can get Corachapi into production. As long as this dopey Phd is running things I cannot see any improvements. I should add that I am even more dopey than him, since I bought my shares at .515. But this is the worst performing share in my portfolio by a mile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.