URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

so whats your favourate uranium explorer, page-34

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Expand

Mile 72 is a very prospective project for MLS ... it is going to me heavy going though.

* They had the initial setback when the original vendors tried to pull a swifty & sell them a dud. As it worked out they got some good prospective ground for gratis (minus due diligence costs)
    * Very greenfield operation with zero historic drilling, so it has/will take a massive exploration program to get to drilling stage
    * They are initially targeting the near surface sediment hosted uranium, not the deeper alaskites, which I would be more interested in. While surface trenching has shown good results, they have to come up with a reasonable drill hits or they will be back to square one.
    * They will also be be divided with their main project Manindi in Australia & Mile 72 in Africa

That said, the trench samples are good, the radiometrics are exciting, and they are in the right place.

Early days yet ... but thats reflected in the price ... I have them on my watch-list, but my interest is in the more advanced plays like BMN & EXT, who also have exposure to Canada by being listed on the TSX.

These two are serious plays! BMN is the most advanced, with Goanikontes Anomaly A now shaping up to be as big, if not bigger, than Rossing! Amazingly it is not even their biggest deposit, just the easiest to drill first.

They have historic drilling on three other deposits that they will explore after March 08, when Anomaly is completely JORC-ed. Then they have another 10 anomalies that are just as prospective, they they will progressively drill out over the next eight years.

They are pure class, with top-drawer management who are delivering the goods & fully focused on mine development by end 2008.

While the spec plays can be fun & lucrative, I suggest at least some exposure to quality.

all the best

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.