EEG 3.70% 26.0¢ empire energy group limited

so when do we find out , page-73

1. 74 Posts.
    Jeese GAPS the confidence about chautauqua county being on the limited fracking list sure didnt last long...

As I see it and understood from what I have read, chautauqua county probably has a greater chance at the moment of not being on the limited frackng list. I say this for two reasons: the first being yes it is close to a water source and the second being that the shale is the thinnest amoung the border counties. Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Steuben and Tioga Counties have no doubt been shortlisted as they have the thickest shale out of the border counties. Chautauqua has some of the thinnest shale. The thicker the shale the more economically viable, the more economically viable the greater the economic impact to the surrounding area. Once these counties start start seeing the dollar signs rolling in they will start advocating fracking and it will spread. This creates less pressure on Gov Cuomo about fracking and he then can start allowing it in more counties, like he has probably already planned too.(all this given that no environmental disasters occur)

The million dollar or maybe ($100 million) question in the case of EEG is how long will this take? A while probably.

But having said all this it is just my opinion and events could pan out very differently. EEG is still I believe a sound company and even if the DEC decision isnt favorable we still have the NT assets. I think this could be our saving grace once exploration permits start being approved!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $264.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $82.49K 317.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35922 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 28750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.