EEG 3.70% 26.0¢ empire energy group limited

so when do we find out , page-80

1. 2,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have considered the views of yourself and Doggydidit versus those of jamman and macropunter. I am aware no one knows the answer yet. I find that your reference to water supply in NY state and Bloomberg to be areference to the blue boundary area on the marcellus shale map. You were given an opportunity to explain this but did not. I find similarly with Doggydidit that he is unable to explain how an article referring to Erie using colorado state laws could be an article relating to Erie county NY. Again he has been given an opportunity to explain this glaring discrepancy and has not done so.

Whilst macropunter and jamman do not know the final answer I canot possibly accept what you and DDI have said as it is blatantly and obviously inaccurate to say the least. I still provide the opportunity for you to explain these issues but at this time rely on jammans and macropunters research as it is accurate albeit we all know that is not necessarily the final result. You are free to go or to explain the glaring discrepancies carefully

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $264.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $82.49K 317.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35922 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 28750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.