DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Honestly Aqua, It doesn't matter who I work for , but for...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Honestly Aqua, It doesn't matter who I work for , but for clarity NO i don't work for a competitor of DOMACOM.

Now to your comment on DOMACOM's share price gaining TRACTION, surely your not suggesting that the current price of 0.066cents per share versus the Float price of 75 cents is that GAINING TRACTION or are you focusing on the improvement from their all time low 0.058cents a couple of weeks ago.

The loss to Shareholders is $80Million down to $7.5Million, Thats a capitalization writedown of $72.50Million BIG ONES.

Accept the FACTS, Cash once again is burning at rate that can only be refreshed by further Debt/Options or the issue of further shares. I think they have already blown $20Million plus of shareholders funds and have negligible income. Even at their projected assets of $50M is achieved that only relates to a gross income of around $400K. Domacom reported a $6.1 Million loss for the last financial year.

We havent even talked about asset runoff and replacement for the Aged assets on their books. Arthur tells us that some are 4 years old( don't think that's correct), however many are 2 years old with a remaining life of another 2-3 years until the sub trusts are wound up and income ceases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.