LRS 2.38% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

I had previously summarised my understanding from the available...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I had previously summarised my understanding from the available announcements - see below.

I'm feeling as though we are in delay territory now unless I have missed something. Three going on Four weeks is more than "coming weeks".

In terms of your comments around drilling, the wording about "significant advance" against those milestones also leaves this open to interpretation pending outcome of Environmental Study and also approval for the additional 7,051.6 hectares, which seems to make sense as the place they would commence.

Just my opinion, and I may have missed something. Any other insight would be appreciated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Announcement 20/10/16:

- the drilling will commence once the environmental study along with the drill permits are approved by the Catamarca mining authorities but is expected to have the approvals over the coming weeks.

- on the 14th June following the extinction of a series of abandoned claims by the Mining Authority of Catamarca, Latin applied for additional exploration tenements over 7,051.6 hectares these are expected to be granted in the coming weeks .

So reasonable to expect a number of key announcements (or one) due out around 3/11/16 (coming weeks from 20/10/16) and then onward to drilling commencement announcement based on the following:

- The company has recently raised $3,400,000 to fund the exploration program and drilling. This will occur as permits allows, but it is considered to expect significant advance towards these objectives during the remainder of 2016.

Also not discounting any updates regarding First Quantum JV in Peru.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Mats_mansion: 11/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $602.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.8¢ 21.3¢ $795.4K 3.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 1536609 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 4184422 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.