PAA 1.14% 22.3¢ pharmaust limited

So when is next update? Guessing welcome

1. 1,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    As the clock ticks and everyone awaits with increasing anticipation.
    The 11 Nov market update stated:
    Trial data release will occur when a clear and meaningful trend becomes apparent and this will
    depend upon dog recruitment rates across the participating sites. The total number of
    veterinary sites involved is therefore important. PharmAust anticipates an update to the market
    next month.

PharmAust’s Chief Scientific Officer Dr Richard Mollard commented: “PharmAust is pleased to
    announce its preliminary guidance for trial recruitment and data release. PharmAust is looking
    forward to sharing the outcomes with shareholders as they become available.”

In re-reading the above I am now somewhat convinced that the SITES update is what they meant to update the market in Dec. (sigh).

That then leads to the question, when will we get our next information?

The trial commenced 9 Sept, accepting a slow start (I think the general consensus is an assumed recruitment challenge has been happening), surely we will hear something this week. Even if it is to say, still not ready to share data but we are on track for meaningful data in ??

I am not worried but increasingly keen to feel a part of the journey.

My guess: Wed 9:37 (AEDT) on 18 Dec on and will have confirmation of dogs but not any results...
    Anyone else care to put forward their thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $95.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.3¢ 21.5¢ $192.5K 883.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5996 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 130897 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.