NUZ 6.25% 22.5¢ neurizon therapeutics limited

So when is next update? Guessing welcome, page-16

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1484
    ...........I wish somebody out there in PAA land please tell us we have not all made a huge mistake................
    Happy to 100% confirm you have not made a mistake ... but then I could be wrong ! confused.png
    Talk about the nerves getting the best of everyone. Its almost Xmas so chill. "Nothing" has been announced. Nothing good - NOTHING BAD !
    This is not the only company NOT to make half baked hypey type announcements. It is certainly not the only pharma or, resource or IT, early stage Co to run a bit behind the timelines announced. Could it all have been handled better - by some yes, by others a lot lot worse.
    Have to ask the rhetorical question - if we were in say August and the time line was delayed by a few weeks would we all have our knickers in such a knot ? I suggest not. The science is the same, the management has more to lose than any of we mug punters and it is still tightly held. The biggest threat to this scenario at the moment is acting on lack of information and promoting subjectively driven pure speculation to drive the market significantly in either direction. There will be plenty of opportunity for that once a few strands of information become public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.