SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So when is this thing going to hit its high again?????

1. 156 Posts.
    Geeeezzzzzz ............so I told myself I would not post on an ISX thread until ISX hit even a quarter of a cent above its all time high of 0.51. But realistically when the !@#%!@ is it going to reach it any time soon.

I was so excited to wait and see it get there or getting closer before I could post a nice thread stating that 'See patience was key'. But man o man this this has been so slow.

FYI, I hold plenty and been here since inception of ISX so got in well below .10 cents and was not even tempted to sell at the high as I have that much confidence in what they are doing. But really.....I only have a few grey hairs and obviously a few more grey hairs on my head now. But hopefully I am not a full blown garlic head or cotton head by the time they get to even the high. Because even at that stage I will not sell until they are at least a few dollars.

Come on ISX let this be the @#%@!%# push you need. I will wait but please dont make me wait until I have a full grey hair set 'elsewhere'. Cheers all. ISX Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.