DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

So, when will DCL need the next Debt Borrowing or Cap Raising, page-12

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I also agree , I just counted up the number of units/apartments/car parks listed under the Domacoms APIR codes and its approx 26 assets. In addition there are a lot small developer homes on allotments sub 500m2. I think the Domacom book build process which would likely take several weeks if not a month or two does not lend itself to acquiring anything going to auction/ expressions of interest etc. If a standard marketing campaign pre sale event in Sydney and Melbourne is 4-6 weeks, this would preclude a decent percentage of properties being able to be acquired by Domacom, as it stands at the moment. I read that SQM Ratings, IMO also made a similar point in their report on Domacom in their last review.

So I guess the process as it stands IMO has a natural bias to certain assets that are being offerred over a longer time frame and inadvertainly creates a asset concentration into those classes of assets.

I agree nothing forces anyone to purchase whats on offer, but in my view it limits whats capable of being on offer.

Information on the APIR listed assets for Domacom is available from:
    https://investmentcentre.moneymanagement.com.au/investments/managed-investments/fund-price-performance?manager=DOMA&tab=fundOverview&pageSize=75

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.