DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

So, when will DCL need the next Debt Borrowing or Cap Raising, page-13

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I should add IMO , is that most of the quality RESI assest are not likely to be available on the Domacom platform given the demand for those assets and the normal sale process cannot respond in the time frame of a Domacom book build, the market just not work like that. IMO we are seeing a pretty outlying field of assets currently on the schedule as defined in my previous reference ( Happy to Debate).

IMO i have wondered about the so called Democrasation of asset selection process and I have considered that phrase. I guess it IMO it avoids any assessment of the overall performance of FUM, and abdicates that metric to those who have selected the asset.

IMO , what is missing is quality assets to be identified/ offerred and managed for SMSF's , not a platform that just makes transactions on the buy/sell side. I get the Due dilligence /valuer/ building inspector and buyers advocate , but really IMO what does this add to curve on a Student Apartment in the West of Sydney.

Its not really FUM, IMO looks more like Ebay. Which IMO is not what SMSF Trustee's are looking for or take much comfort from.

Enlighten Me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.