DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

So When Will DNK Start Shipping SOP, page-24

1. 7,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    Market goes up and market goes down…
    People keep a eye on old stocks to down ramp and tell the world how smart they are just incase they are looking for re-entry IMHO
    Obviously Seamus and the business have had some issues!
    Have you considered running a business in Africa? It is obvious that financing might be a little different than Australia…
    Once again why are you here if you don’t hold? Another one keeping a keen eye on this stock incase the financing comes though?
    The cycle in the potash market is coming good I gather that’s why you are here… Waiting… Watching… Down ramping… when this breaks 55c-60c I gather you will jump onboard!

Once again there is no way a major can let this get up and running without coming onboard or taking it over if they are the cheapest to produce and have the worlds largest deposit - plain and simple…. They can under cut the whole market (now what major wouldn’t like this power to control pricing)

Sounds like a few salty characters got caught in the previous pump - If your smart you will see something very nice from a TA point of view on the chart recently and with the fundamentals of potash lining back up (not to mention our beautiful byproduct) you are stupid not building a position IMHO

Down ramp away buddy I’m not going anywhere LOL bring it on!!
    Last edited by Bluegumnuts: 22/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.