DNK 0.00% 8.8¢ danakali limited

Many of these agreements witth the Eritrean Govt, Eurochem, many...

1. 342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Many of these agreements witth the Eritrean Govt, Eurochem, many and various contractors had time limits of 2 years, etc. We have been told not to worry as "we" have good relationships with the Government and others etc, etc.
    That gives me little comfort. In fact it makes me nervous. We were told at an AGM two years ago that the costs of these contracts had not gone up. Now we are seeing inflation getting out of hand. The board have been very vague about what is legally locked in and what is in limbo. Lawyers are rarely good at running mining companies - see how WMC died a slow death.
    These guys have been sitting on the potty for 6 years. It is past time they did something or got off the potty.
    If the Eritrean Government have not been calling the shots to date, the company could lose the project for non- performance and for not meeting its contractual obligation, for all we know.
    The board needs to tell us wiich of the expired contracts and agreements have not been legally extended?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.