CHN 5.08% $1.22 chalice mining limited

so where are we actually at?, page-17

1. 127 Posts.
    I also have received no response from the email I sent. I would have at least expected a generic statement thanking me for my email and that they would endeavour to respond when possible. Maybe there is a lot going on at the moment, but I agree the company needs to communicate regarding the deal.

dwuuuu, if there is a slim chance of the deal being voted down it is highly concerning that the share price is 24.5c. This should give you an indication of the discount the company's cash will trade at post the deal. A 20% discount seems far too optimistic.

A buyback or dividend would be viewed favourably, but mgmt have provided no indication that this is on the cards. Hence, why some of us are questioning mgmt's intentions here.

Some posters have noted the company's ability to create value, but I am sure most shareholders (outside of board/mgmt) are seeing value destruction. Project returns versus company returns are two vastly different metrics. How many here invested at the project level?

Mgmt/board may be acting in our best interests and they may be incredibly capable of delivering value post the deal, but they are not doing a great job of selling this opportunity.

robjm66 is spot on when he says SFECO are onto a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.065(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $470.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.27 $1.21 $3.122M 2.519M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 50887 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 8137 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.