JAL 0.00% 4.0¢ jameson resources limited

so where are we at now.

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    So where are we at.
    Since Mid September we were round the 50 cent mark as far as share price.
    * We have an announcement of Quality - high volatile bituminous thermal coal. - 18th Sept
    * Ora Banda gold Non core assets sold so that JAL can concentrate on Coal Mine. - 1st Oct
    * Then an announcement that Coal quality evaluation confirmed Basin coal as having potential for the Pulverised Coal Injection (PCI) export market. - 15th Oct
    * On tuesday there was an announcement that JAL are looking at doubling their production Goal to 1,000,000 tonnes per annum.
    * JAL have 123 million tonnes of raw coal with significant exploration upside possible.
    * JAL have conducted further drilling and assay results are expected next few days.
    * JAL is in discussions with potential domestic and international buyers of coal when produced late 2010.

On the not so up side, capital costs have increased to $20 million so cash needs to be found (maybe a SPP or raising of some sort?). Also Production as stated is now set for end 2010.

On the up side -
    Share price at June 2009 levels now (31.5 cents)so at lows from past 5 months. Good time to get in or top up.
    Chess Capital felt convinced of a 12 month target of around $1.20 thats around 400% from todays price.
    Low market cap with only around 62 million shares on issue.
    Top 20 hold 52% of these shares so no much out there.

So all feels good. Not sure why SP has declined - may be lack of interest?? Any way this is just a summary of why i hold and feel the SP will recover in due course.

Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14526 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 70768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.