MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

I agree mrmosheIt is far too easy on an anonymous forum to take...

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I agree mrmoshe

It is far too easy on an anonymous forum to take cheap shots against individuals, whether it is against fellow posters or the employees of the companies in which we invest. Nobody deserves that!

IMHO it is fair enough that SHs and former SHs have problems with a company should be able to have their say through constructive criticism but an anonymous forum is not the way to air those grievances through personal attacks.

I understand that is what AGMs are for. Perhaps, Prosperman, you should buy one share and register at the AGM to voice your opinion to those who can make a difference - it could be 6.7c well spent. That is the prerogative of all shareholders. Maybe then you could share any answers with the rest of us. MEO usually videos the AGM so any responses will be out there anyway.

I won't be able to travel to the AGM this year but I still have no problems holding this stock long term. Like mrmoshe I became a part owner of MEO pre Heron 1 and that was the only asset MEO had at the time, apart from Tassie Shoal approvals. Now there are a plethora of projects - but they still need to be proven.

It has always been a given that MEO needs to find even just one resource, whether that is primary upstream success or a third party feed for TS.

MEO have a ready made market - it just takes time to produce the goods.

There are a number of patient SHs who visit these threads and any information is appreciated. With third party companies like ENI not required to divulge their project outcomes it may be some time before we have any of that news so all we can do is go over what we already know through MEO releases.

Blackwood 2 will be a different scenario as MEO will be forthcoming with their weekly reports. The farmouts are taking a bit longer to finalise and I am not sure whether or not the work programme for Seruway (2 wells) will need to be extended.

Thanks to all MEOmites for keeping the info coming, especially ADL, saltocan and mrmoshe. I must admit I have not contributed much for some time but the personal attacks did get a bit tiresome and circumstances also meant I had to reorganise my priorities.

MEO always release what info they can - all they need is some luck with a gas/oil supply. They changed their name from Methanol Australia to MEO - Methanol Energy and Oil. I believe MEO have built up their portfolio from those two wells in the Timor Sea to give SHs every chance to become part of a major O&G player in the region.

But we all have our own opinions and I am happy to just wait and see what eventuates whilst still picking up a few cheap shares here and there when I am able.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.