C7A 0.00% 1.5¢ clara resources australia ltd

So Where Are We Going?

1. 6,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Just wanted to share my view on this topic of where the share price is going.
    This is purely my opinion and I am not ramping or being negative on the stock or anything in between.

First up I was impressed by the strong recovery we saw on Friday with strong buying @ 008 and finishing @ 009
    I believe the chart is forming a W shaped pattern which will lead to a significant trend reversal.

I believe the price will fall back to 008 next week and trade between 008 and 009 to complete the 2nd bottom.
    The 1st bottom was formed @ 008 in mid December last year when we were all frustrated by the length of time at this level. But then the S/P headed up to 013 which proved to be resistance around mid February.Since then we have been heading back down to 008.

Even if we got a more positive announcement on Friday the trend still would have wanted to go down to 008.
    So its what needed to happen anyway.

A week or 2 has to transpire to finish the 2nd bottom to complete the double bottom.
    With positive news or purely on market forces the S/P will go back up to 011 and trend sideways before testing 013
    resistance again. Then we would see a significant uptrend play out.

In the words of the CEO I received on Friday - he said " I remain confident about Granville and we are generating a good coarse concentrate,we just need to recover more of the fine stuff - which is what we are working on.

The company needs to deliver on this 1st shipment.

If I need to adjust my views as we go along I will do so - and If anyone wants to add anything then jump in.

Thanks
    Surat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.836M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.733K 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 173824 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.