LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

So where are we know

1. 3,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 594
    just taking a look at the current situation.

Tolukuma hearing complete and awaiting the MAC report to the minister of mining.
    433 sq km area as EL 2531 and explore for satellite epithermal gold and porphyry copper-gold deposits.
    Within the application are 25 named targets including 2 confirmed Projects (Saki and Soju), 4 Prospects (Daikoku, Wav Creek, Mitsem, Digurenda), eleven geophysical targets (T1-11), plus 5 Regional Prospects at Udava Gorge, Tama, Mt Tafa and Gina. Within the ELA but proximal to the ML are the Fundoot and Seriseri Projects and shared with the ML appear to be the Kimono and perhaps part of the Milaihamba Projects.
    The Saki Project has been extensively drilled. 3D IP was completed and demonstrated a large 3D IP anomaly (as shown in the slide by Petromin -2012), that remains to be drilled.

Rio Tinto awaiting minister approval next door. this could provide another JV down the track.

Lake Lavu and Sewatupwa Applications Warden’s Court Hearings set for the end of October and start of November.
    ELA 2476 covers ~436 sq km of the southern, SE central and eastern sections of Normanby Island and ELA 2477 covers ~839 sq km of sections of Fergusson, Goodenough and Sanaroa Islands. The D’Entrecasteaux Islands are accessible, underexplored and have excellent bulk and higher grade epithermal gold mineralisation prospectivity (demonstrated previously at the Misima Mine), that will provide a new focus for Frontier in a ‘lower” exploration cost region in PNG (if /when granted).

Waiting second in line for the Sinivit deposit and EL.
    Could go anyway. Knocked back by the former minister for reasons unknown and some I don’t want to speculate hear. Locals did select FNT so hoping they stay true and Know back Munga River to put it back in our hands.

Awaiting site camp set up and site visits to Muller by Two major for possible JV’s. Huge potential to get this site fired up. If nothing happens Peter will start drilling there next year after a fund raising no doubt.

Anglo American PNG ELA moving forward for Hela region ELA surrounding Bugalo. Huge potential here for another JV prospect IMHO. As I mentioned before, why buy the oyster and throw away the pearl. Peter knows this area intensively and knows Bugalo is the cream of the crop.

Seems like nothing happening but in effect there is quite a lot on the go. Any of these outcome will send the SP north

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.021K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 62873347 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5949256 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.