EWC 20.0% 0.8¢ energy world corporation ltd

There has'nt been much infomation flowing lately as most of the...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There has'nt been much infomation flowing lately as most of the positive posters have been turned away by the" show me the prove" rhetoric. I am one of those, and admit the information supplied has been either wrong or not come to pass. However I would state that the infomation supplied came directly from either S.E or B.A from direct Emails ,phonecalls or broker/investor linkups.This includes "the final PPA submission 16/17 Feb they have 2 weeks to get back to us with their final decision" it includes the 40 containers ect by both S.E and B.A These people have constantly led the investment community on a wild goose chase by stating everything is going well "I can't say anything now ,but in 2-3 weeks " Most of the investment community feels totally betrayed by EWC management , they have been constantly asking the obvious questions to only be fed a stream of constant lies.One only has to look to the last AGM where ' Shamish'claims to have TWICE asked "have you got all the permits /approvals required for Sengkang gas production and sales" twice the answer from S.E and B.A yes absolutely! They were fully aware they didn't have all the required approvals, that is why they never shipped the equipement yet they constantly misled shareholders . See AGM Oct '09 foundations poured next 2 weeks and equipement shipped next 6 weeks.One has to ask the question ,what management would go and order and pay for ,with SHAREHOLDER FUNDS,10's or 100's Millions of dollars of equipement without all the required approvals/permits in place?In the mean time millions of dollars are paid to Slipform Industries S.E company for what ? drawing a pathetic white circle on the ground? Unfortunately all this company has done in the last 4 years appears to be order equipement it cant use ,install one 60MW turbine that then breaks down for 6 months and constantly mislead its shareholders.WHERE is ASX or ASIC?? I for one would like to know what are the penalties for deliberately and knowingly misinforming shareholders at an AGM? So what is the latest stories? Meetings with BPMigas went well(heard that before) Politically the local interest wants to by in to approx 25% share of Sengkang gas field if EWC cant get it achieved at commercial rates they will move the equipement elsewhere. PNG progressing very quickly(possible equipement site) other sources say that the asking price of supplying the gas to EWC is currently deemed to be too high to be acceptable to EWC and they will stay firm.EWC/ S.E in recent road show in NYC and Boston 2-3 weeks ago .EWC/S.E Chart Industries Siemens in Venezuela by invitation as they are interested in the application of the concept.PPA supposedly soon (again heard that before) increase rates hopefully. I apologise to shareholders if I seem too cynical or derogatory but with the SP at less than a 1/3rd of the last capital raising and with EWC managements contempt for its shareholders I feel their credibility is reflected in the SP. Cheers Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $13.95K 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2355600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.