TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Hey The German, I have absolutely no doubt that you meant and...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hey The German,

I have absolutely no doubt that you meant and mean it good to all of us here.

BUT what I was missing, was a redirection link from your pictures in case of coordinates and to the origin source (plant on a map) where I can verifying that these pictures are from the tgs plant.. etc... The pictures itself are nice but they don't show the necessary informations as I mentioned before..

So let me show you what I mean with an ORIGINAL verifying source for your pictures:

Here you got the picture from the TGS Homepage - with all the TGS-Mines:

http://www.tigerresources.com.au/aurora/assets/user_content/La Patience.jpg

Here you got the coordinates (-11.2482445 and 27.1028692) with a link directing you to the tgs-plant on google-map:

Click here to see the TGS-Plant on Google Map

Don't be confused of the title which shows "Enegyst Power Plant" instead of TGS.. it is just our subsidiary which links you to "energyst" (SEK): The Kipoi copper mining project)
    Link:
    https://www.energyst.com/references/the-kipoi-copper-mining-project/

Here you see the picture from "The German"'s upload (private upload from another user) to verify that this picture is from the our tgs-plant:

(compare the pictures/streets/powerlines with the previous pictures in 1 and 2 and you see that this picture must be from tgs! Also you have the SEK subsidiary link on 2 with Kipoi)

THAT WAS ALL

And than I can be sure that your post shows the right plant and I don't need to verifying all on my own..

Well let's hope to get some significant news from tiger asap! But in the right direction from our perspective!!
    Last edited by MagicSeven: 11/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.