TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

There's a big difference between KNL and TON considering they...

1. 14,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2275
    There's a big difference between KNL and TON considering they aren't even operating in the same country.....

I prefer to focus on the positives of being positioned next to SYR at Balama with a developing world class Graphite mine and GK at Ancuabe, with a previously operational Graphite mine due to restart soon.

"Ancuabe is a well known graphite deposit developed and mined by Kenmare in the 1990’s. The mine was closed during the end of that decade due to world overproduction and lack of demand. The deposit is currently being redeveloped by GK. Within the Mining License of GK there are two deposits; the Ancuabe West on which the mine is developed, and the Ancuabe East deposit. The Ancuabe East deposit is far larger and undeveloped.
    Similar stratigraphy extends further eastwards and westwards of the mine, and this geological trend has been applied for by Grafex. This includes license applications 5336L to the east, and 5380L to the west of Ancuabe."

This whole area in Mozambique is a proven world class Graphite region. Any problems that KNL and their management are currently experiencing has little if any relevance to TON.

Will we get an announcement by the Due Diligence expiry date? Have now idea, but management obviously have a duty to keep the market informed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $2.167K 216.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 790610 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 350520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.