CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

It's is hard to be entirely logical and draw on traditional...

1. 983 Posts.
    It's is hard to be entirely logical and draw on traditional market metrics on CVI. As for the 500K call, yes I agree my observation is speculation but does not differ from similar observations by many others here on HC after similar events of this type of activity some months before.

This mornings manipulation was done this morning not yesterday afternoon, the price peaked this morning at .041 recall? Observation and noting of likely manipulation in the .039 - .041 SP region is warranted and understandable. Still, as stated, the 500K observation is only a theory.

On CVI I bias my observations coming from the thinking that recent cap raisings see those who control these 3B shares dumping into the market the sum total of these shares operate from a SP cost base of $0.00. If they have to sell some below market what difference does it really make whether they are sold @ .036 or .04?

Of course they could simply dump everything into the market at whatever the prevailing price is and simply move the volume but that raises ASX speedbump enquiries and prematurely ends the party which as evidenced by the regular high volumes some clearly still want a few more dances and they are only too pleased to oblige.

Waffling hypotheticals, historical anecodtal evidence & questionable director ethics (see the frequent off market director emails/communications with HC posters) is exactly the thinking you need to understand CVI. The directors set this tone not the market.

I have now found that if you analyse how they have run this over the last year then you can have some chance or predicting it. So far, I am comfortable with my observations and predictions. How are you stacking up in that department?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.