VYS 0.00% 52.0¢ vysarn limited

so where to from here?, page-55

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    Well for a sec there I thought Tylermax was Firsova but obviously not. It still amzes me though why so many posters are so opionated and spend time so much time on stocks they don't own.

Ok you're in the finance industry however it does not mean that you know anymore than the next man - or do you think you are the market or that we are all lemmings.

Yes we all know the world is a fragile place at the moment - I have been involved in all sorts of mngmt from finance directors to CEO to CFO and trading and hedging FX and stocks for thirty years and am still learning but my friend it appears that you have all the answers.

My take of Europe as I have said on a different forum - No politician will make the hard decisions - they will just kick the can down the road for someone else to pick up. So know sudden calamity just a slow death for the Euro.
    DEbt is the new four letter word and it will take a generation to sort things out. Interestingly figures out of the USA are promising but a long long long way to go.

So back to MHM - if markets fall, MHM production remains the same, US margins remain the same. If markets fall AUD falls - AUD EBITDA rises. If markets fall people in the finance industry normally start looking for a new job.

Spozzie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 50.5¢ $782.4K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1400 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 55489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.