VYS 0.00% 52.0¢ vysarn limited

so where to from here?, page-56

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I have just been trying to calculate how the Geelong EBITDA estimates of $8.5m has been derived .

Since it is so widly spoken of , and again stated as a conservative number it woud be great to gain a better understanding of its calculation

Moving forward one can then read the numbers at 40% capacity, 80% % capacity and then at full capacity and be able to estimate cash flows and ebitda

It would also be easier to estimate and see what positive impact the Aluminium oxide could have or is having , and what the positive impact of owning the Alcoa landfill deal would be worth , and what the increased content extraction may do to the ebit after the recent upgrades were announced as improving on this process .

I hope for the education of the forum one of the stalwatrs could enlighten me on the full mecahanics on this income and margin generation so everyone can benefit and the question os not dished off as it has come from me

The following short answers would suffice

1 Cost of processing per tonne where no toll fee applies
    2 What Income is derived when a toll fee does apply
    3 What Income is derived per tonne to alreco where no toll fee applies and does alreco then get to keep 100 % of this income generated
    4 is any Income derived other than toll fees when alreco return the saleable goods to the supplier of the waste

5. What income is generated from the raw product of each component on average
    a ie oxide
    b
    c

Does any other party get a % of sales income other than within the tri party agreements

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.