VYS 0.00% 37.5¢ vysarn limited

so where to from here?, page-63

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Dear tylermax:

Please be aware that tensions have been rising on the MHM threads for many many months now (a year?). I do feel that there is now a "bad culture" on the MHM threads developing, where any sense of negativity is not tolerated. Your posts were completely legit, but people are so jumpy now.
    I think we need to actively work on changing the culture back to the way it was.

HOWEVER,

I do not blame the people who are overly protective about MHM because in general, they are the people who contribute the most information to these threads. They provide actual information, well researched and thought out information, to which many of us are very very appreciative of.
    The problem is, a while ago there was one (perhaps a few), negative posters who i must admit, had no basis for their relentless negativity and provided absolutely no factual information what so ever. In fact, they often tried to twist facts around. Over time the good natured people who post on MHM threads got sick of the utter nonsense being spouted, and now many of us over react. Sadly, I feel this may play into the hands of the type of person/people who started the problems to begin with.

It is also apparent to me that people who have negative sentiment towards MHM (and other stocks), almost always provide zero information and research. Then claim that people just bash anyone who has a contrarian view.
    I believe many here would welcome someones opinion that was negative, or slightly negative, if they had an actual basis for it, even if they were generally mistaken, but had obviously done some looking around and were bothered my some stuff.

I have recently been sticking up for Firsova, who has been coping a lot of flack recently. I have done this because I believe there is a good chance she is legitimate in her views (as in she believes what she sais). I think that she should not be bashed for her opinions. HOWEVER, and there is a big however, while she posts ALOT on the threads, she doesnt actually contribute much in terms of facts, or even well planned out summary of already presented facts. Instead she tends to ask other people to do research for HER, to try and disprove her negative options. This I believe is not the right way to go, if she met people half way, perhaps they would be more willing to give her ago.

So I make a plea to people on all sides of the fence.
    Those who love MHM and think it is going to be awesome (like me). Let us try give people with contrarian views more of a go, especially initially, until we are sure they are not acting in good good faith.
    To those who are doubtful of MHM. Please try and provide more information to the reasons for your doubts, if you do some research, obviously put in effort to make your arguments. You may well be better received. If you can't be bothered doing that, please, mention it once then leave it be, or better yet don't mention it all.

Let us all bring the MHM threads to a high quality standard.

Sorry for the rant, it has been building up for a while

scaine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $105.9K 276.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40842 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 11787 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.