LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

so where to now ??, page-11

1. 57 Posts.
    Regular ASX
    Just saw your post, but as an Estimator in the construction industry i can confirm, that bid margins are significantly down, If we look back to the heights of the construction boom back in 2005 -2007, i can guarantee you that bid margins have halved in that time period in the construction industry as a whole.
    Labour charge out rates have also fallen dramatically, but particularly over the last 12 months.
    The ratio of private to public works available has also been turned on its head, this largely due to govt stimulus packages primarily related to infrastructure.
    If it wasn't for the stimulus in infrastructure related projects, the construction industry would be a very sorry state.

No I don't work for Leighton's currently, but they are definitely one of the leaders in the industry and have a good track record.

Work in hand is a big plus, but winning projects is only half the job...... completing the project on time and on budget is the other part, with tight bid margins, it inherently makes this a more difficult task

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.